By Qasim Rafique
Join us this January and February as Qasim Rafique travels to the UK and Australia to present his ‘Love’s Resilience – A Bold Voyage from Courting to Conflict & Crafting Unbreakable Bonds’ Workshop.
This workshop runs for a duration of 3.5 hours and throughout the session, the following key themes will be covered, followed by a Q&A session to provide attendees with the opportunity to ask questions:
1. Marital Mastery: Elevating Your Relationship Game
2. Unmasking Love: Courting Wisdom and Warning Signs 🚩
3. The Depths Within: Navigating Emotional Attachments
4. The Communicator’s Code: Crafting Connections that Endure
5. Love Languages Decoded: A Blueprint for Lasting Affection
6. Conflict Command: Mastering the Art of Resolution
7. Healing Hearts: Strategies to Mend a Broken heart
8. Demystifying Infidelity: Insights & Prevention
9. Rise from Ashes: Rebuilding Trust Post-Infidelity
10. Unveiling Impact: Navigating the Maze of Porn and Addictions
11. The Dynamic Duo: Crafting Enduring Connections in Emotional and Physical Intimacy
ABOUT QASIM RAFIQUE
Qasim Rafique, a Scottish Relationship Coach and accomplished Author now residing in the USA, specialises in providing comprehensive support to individuals and couples. Qasim combines the principles of relationship science and a faith-based perspective. Through the integration of Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT) and Neuro-Linguistic Programming (NLP) techniques, he empowers clients to navigate challenges and foster healthy connections.
14 FEB 2024 - 23 FEB 2024
- Media Consent: Please be aware that filming and photography will be taking place during each event. By attending, you consent to the possibility of being captured in the footage. This content could be used for promotional purposes, both online and offline.
- Refund Policy: Before finalizing your ticket purchase, please thoroughly review all event details, including the date, time, venue, age limit and ticket type, to ensure they align with your preferences and schedule. No refunds or cancellations will be provided once you have purchased your tickets.
- Recommended Audience: This event is best suitable for single adults, married couples, and educators who work in counselling or provide relationship advice and support. Children are not permitted to attend this event. Please be mindful of this before purchasing a ticket as we have a no refund policy.
JOIN OUR TEAM.
REGISTER AS A VOLUNTEER
Be part of our vibrant community of volunteers at White Flame and help us spread the flame of positive change.